Total Pageviews

Sunday, November 5, 2023

Scripture and Prayer for 11/5

Scripture for the Day

Psalm 120:1-In my distress I cried unto the LORD, and he heard me.

Prayer for the Day

Lord Jesus, thank you for the confidence that we have in You that if we ask anything according to Your will, You will hear us; and if we know that You hear us, we know that we have the petitions that we have asked of You (1 John5:14-15).

Daily Reading

Psalm 120 (King James Version)

 1In my distress I cried unto the LORD, and he heard me.
 2Deliver my soul, O LORD, from lying lips, and from a deceitful tongue.
 3What shall be given unto thee? or what shall be done unto thee, thou false tongue?
 4Sharp arrows of the mighty, with coals of juniper.
 5Woe is me, that I sojourn in Mesech, that I dwell in the tents of Kedar!
 6My soul hath long dwelt with him that hateth peace.
 7I am for peace: but when I speak, they are for war.


Your Personal Response

Psalm 85:8-I will hear what God the LORD will speak: for He will speak peace unto His people, and to His saints: but let them not turn again to folly.


What is God saying to you today? (It may help to write it down.)


Find Additional Prayer and Encouragement by Listening On-Demand to 15 minute Episode at http://www.blogtalkradio.com/daisybuckner [Few seconds ad by sponsor before episode begins]
_____________________________
You may preview books by Daisy Buckner at

No comments:

Post a Comment

Has this Post been helpful to You?