Total Pageviews

Friday, November 3, 2023

Scripture and Prayer for 11/3

Scripture for the Day

Psalm 119:165-Great peace have they which love thy law: and nothing shall offend them.
Prayer for the Day

Lord Jesus, thank You for Your promise to keep in perfect peace those whose minds are stayed on You (Isaiah 26:3). Lord Jesus, I thank You for giving us the peace that passes all understanding, even in the midst of storms.

Daily Reading

Psalm 119:161-168 (King James Version)

 161Princes have persecuted me without a cause: but my heart standeth in awe of thy word.
 162I rejoice at thy word, as one that findeth great spoil.
 163I hate and abhor lying: but thy law do I love.
 164Seven times a day do I praise thee because of thy righteous judgments.
 165Great peace have they which love thy law: and nothing shall offend them.
 166LORD, I have hoped for thy salvation, and done thy commandments.
 167My soul hath kept thy testimonies; and I love them exceedingly.
 168I have kept thy precepts and thy testimonies: for all my ways are before thee.

Your Personal Response

Psalm 85:8-I will hear what God the LORD will speak: for He will speak peace unto His people, and to His saints: but let them not turn again to folly.


What is God saying to you today? (It may help to write it down.)


Listen to 15 minutes of Prayer and Encouragement for the Family of God at http://www.blogtalkradio.com/daisybuckner/2013/10/04/praying-for-the-family-of-god [Few seconds ad at beginning]
_____________________________
You may preview books by Daisy Buckner at 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Has this Post been helpful to You?