Total Pageviews

Thursday, November 16, 2023

Scripture and Prayer for 11/16



Scripture for the Day

Psalm 129:4-The LORD is righteous: he hath cut asunder the cords of the wicked.

Prayer for the Day

Lord Jesus, I thank You that You cut asunder the cords of the wicked who seek to trouble those of us who belong to You. Thank You for Your divine protection.

Daily Reading

Psalm 129:1-4 (King James Version)

 1Many a time have they afflicted me from my youth, may Israel now say:
 2Many a time have they afflicted me from my youth: yet they have not prevailed against me.
 3The plowers plowed upon my back: they made long their furrows.
 4The LORD is righteous: he hath cut asunder the cords of the wicked.

Your Personal Response

Psalm 85:8-I will hear what God the LORD will speak: for He will speak peace unto His people, and to His saints: but let them not turn again to folly.


What is God saying to you today? (It may help to write it down.)


Find Additional Prayer and Encouragement by Listening On-Demand to 15 minute Episodes at http://www.blogtalkradio.com/daisybuckner [Few seconds ad by sponsor before episode begins]

_____________________________
You may preview books by Daisy Buckner at 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Has this Post been helpful to You?