Total Pageviews

Saturday, November 4, 2023

Scripture and Prayer for 11/4

Scripture for the Day

Psalm 119:169-Let my cry come near before thee, O LORD: give me understanding according to thy word.
Prayer for the Day

Lord Jesus help us to submit ourselves to You and draw ever nearer to you so that you will draw nearer to us as you promised in Your Word. Help us to resist the devil so that he will flee from us (James 4:7-8).

Daily Reading

Psalm 119:169-176 (King James Version)

 169Let my cry come near before thee, O LORD: give me understanding according to thy word.
 170Let my supplication come before thee: deliver me according to thy word.
 171My lips shall utter praise, when thou hast taught me thy statutes.
 172My tongue shall speak of thy word: for all thy commandments are righteousness.
 173Let thine hand help me; for I have chosen thy precepts.
 174I have longed for thy salvation, O LORD; and thy law is my delight.
 175Let my soul live, and it shall praise thee; and let thy judgments help me.
 176I have gone astray like a lost sheep; seek thy servant; for I do not forget thy commandments.

Your Personal Response

Psalm 85:8-I will hear what God the LORD will speak: for He will speak peace unto His people, and to His saints: but let them not turn again to folly.


What is God saying to you today? (It may help to write it down.)


Find Additional Prayer and Encouragement by Listening On-Demand to 15 minute Episode at http://www.blogtalkradio.com/daisybuckner [Few seconds ad by sponsor before episode begins]
_____________________________
You may preview books by Daisy Buckner at

No comments:

Post a Comment

Has this Post been helpful to You?