Total Pageviews

Thursday, November 23, 2023

Scripture and Prayer for 11/23



Scripture for the Day

Psalm 132:15-I will abundantly bless her provision: I will satisfy her poor with bread.

Prayer for the Day

Lord Jesus, I thank you for being a provider for the poor and needy.  Thank You for Your kindness, Your care and Your tender mercies that are new every morning.

Daily Reading

Psalm 132:12-18 (King James Version)

 12If thy children will keep my covenant and my testimony that I shall teach them, their children shall also sit upon thy throne for evermore.
 13For the LORD hath chosen Zion; he hath desired it for his habitation.
 14This is my rest for ever: here will I dwell; for I have desired it.
 15I will abundantly bless her provision: I will satisfy her poor with bread.
 16I will also clothe her priests with salvation: and her saints shall shout aloud for joy.
 17There will I make the horn of David to bud: I have ordained a lamp for mine anointed.
 18His enemies will I clothe with shame: but upon himself shall his crown flourish.


Your Personal Response

Psalm 85:8-I will hear what God the LORD will speak: for He will speak peace unto His people, and to His saints: but let them not turn again to folly.


What is God saying to you today? (It may help to write it down.)


Need Prayer and Encouragement?  Listen On-Demand to 15 Minute Episodes at http://rememberingthepromisesofgod.blogspot.com/p/blogtalk-radio-weekly-podcast.html

_____________________________
You may preview books by Daisy Buckner at

No comments:

Post a Comment

Has this Post been helpful to You?