Total Pageviews

Sunday, November 19, 2023

Scripture and Prayer for 11/19

Scripture for the Day

Psalm 130:7-Let Israel hope in the LORD: for with the LORD there is mercy, and with him is plenteous redemption.

Prayer for the Day

Lord Jesus, I thank You that our hope in You is a sure hope, for You promised to keep us and never to leave us or forsake us. Thank You for honoring this promise.

Daily Reading

Psalm 130:5-8 (King James Version)

 5I wait for the LORD, my soul doth wait, and in his word do I hope.
 6My soul waiteth for the Lord more than they that watch for the morning: I say, more than they that watch for the morning.
 7Let Israel hope in the LORD: for with the LORD there is mercy, and with him is plenteous redemption.
 8And he shall redeem Israel from all his iniquities.


Your Personal Response

Psalm 85:8-I will hear what God the LORD will speak: for He will speak peace unto His people, and to His saints: but let them not turn again to folly.


What is God saying to you today? (It may help to write it down.)


Need Prayer and Encouragement?  Listen On-Demand to 15 Minute Episodes at http://rememberingthepromisesofgod.blogspot.com/p/blogtalk-radio-weekly-podcast.html

_____________________________
You may preview books by Daisy Buckner at

No comments:

Post a Comment

Has this Post been helpful to You?