Total Pageviews

Saturday, November 18, 2023

Scripture and Prayer for 11/18

Scripture for the Day

Psalm 130:2-Lord, hear my voice: let thine ears be attentive to the voice of my supplications.

Prayer for the Day

Lord Jesus, Please hear us when we cry out to You in our distress. I thank You that You know by name those who belong to You. Thank You for giving each of us a heart to follow after You.

Daily Reading

Psalm 130:1-4 (King James Version)

 1Out of the depths have I cried unto thee, O LORD.
 2Lord, hear my voice: let thine ears be attentive to the voice of my supplications.
 3If thou, LORD, shouldest mark iniquities, O Lord, who shall stand?
 4But there is forgiveness with thee, that thou mayest be feared.


Your Personal Response

Psalm 85:8-I will hear what God the LORD will speak: for He will speak peace unto His people, and to His saints: but let them not turn again to folly.


What is God saying to you today? (It may help to write it down.)


Need Prayer and Encouragement?  Listen On-Demand to 15 Minute Episodes at http://rememberingthepromisesofgod.blogspot.com/p/blogtalk-radio-weekly-podcast.html


_____________________________
You may preview books by Daisy Buckner at

No comments:

Post a Comment

Has this Post been helpful to You?