Total Pageviews

Thursday, November 2, 2023

Scripture and Prayer for 11/2

Scripture for the Day

Psalm 119:157-Many are my persecutors and mine enemies; yet do I not decline from thy testimonies.

Prayer for the Day

Lord Jesus, I thank You that we are not derailed by the enemy because You are our defense in times of trouble. Help us to keep our eyes on You and adhere to Your testimonies, even in the midst of great trials.

Daily Reading

Psalm 119:153-160 (King James Version)

 153Consider mine affliction, and deliver me: for I do not forget thy law.
 154Plead my cause, and deliver me: quicken me according to thy word.
 155Salvation is far from the wicked: for they seek not thy statutes.
 156Great are thy tender mercies, O LORD: quicken me according to thy judgments.
 157Many are my persecutors and mine enemies; yet do I not decline from thy testimonies.
 158I beheld the transgressors, and was grieved; because they kept not thy word.
 159Consider how I love thy precepts: quicken me, O LORD, according to thy lovingkindness.
 160Thy word is true from the beginning: and every one of thy righteous judgments endureth for ever.

Your Personal Response

Psalm 85:8-I will hear what God the LORD will speak: for He will speak peace unto His people, and to His saints: but let them not turn again to folly.


What is God saying to you today? (It may help to write it down.)


Listen to 15 minutes of Prayer and Encouragement for the Family of God at http://www.blogtalkradio.com/daisybuckner/2013/10/04/praying-for-the-family-of-god [Few seconds ad at beginning]
_____________________________
You may preview books by Daisy Buckner at  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Has this Post been helpful to You?