Total Pageviews

Sunday, April 7, 2024

Scripture and Prayer for 4/7



Scripture for the Day

Psalm 44:6-7; For I will not trust in my bow, neither shall my sword save me. But thou hast saved us from our enemies, and hast put them to shame that hated us.

Prayer for the Day

Lord Jesus, I thank You that all power is in Your hand and it is You and only You who are keeping me safe from the hands of the enemy.  I thank You that when the enemy shall come in like a flood, You will lift up a standard against him (Isaiah 59:19).

Daily Reading

Psalm 44:6-10 (King James Version)

 6For I will not trust in my bow, neither shall my sword save me.
 7But thou hast saved us from our enemies, and hast put them to shame that hated us.
 8In God we boast all the day long, and praise thy name for ever. Selah.
 9But thou hast cast off, and put us to shame; and goest not forth with our armies.
 10Thou makest us to turn back from the enemy: and they which hate us spoil for themselves.

Your Personal Response

Psalm 85:8-I will hear what God the LORD will speak: for He will speak peace unto His people, and to His saints: but let them not turn again to folly.


What is God saying to you today? (It may help to write it down.)

Find Additional Prayer and Encouragement by Listening On-Demand to 15 minute Episodes at http://www.blogtalkradio.com/daisybuckner [Few seconds ad by sponsor before episode begins]
_____________________________
You may preview books by Daisy Buckner at  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Has this Post been helpful to You?