Total Pageviews

Thursday, April 4, 2024

Scripture and Prayer for 4/4



Scripture for the Day

Psalm 42:8- Yet the LORD will command his lovingkindness in the day time, and in the night his song shall be with me, and my prayer unto the God of my life.

Prayer for the Day

Lord Jesus, I thank You for Your Loving Kindness which is with me day and night. Help me to always be at peace knowing that You will always be there for me, caring for me.

Daily Reading

Psalm 42:6-11 (King James Version)

 6O my God, my soul is cast down within me: therefore will I remember thee from the land of Jordan, and of the Hermonites, from the hill Mizar.
 7Deep calleth unto deep at the noise of thy waterspouts: all thy waves and thy billows are gone over me.
 8Yet the LORD will command his lovingkindness in the day time, and in the night his song shall be with me, and my prayer unto the God of my life.
 9I will say unto God my rock, Why hast thou forgotten me? why go I mourning because of the oppression of the enemy?
 10As with a sword in my bones, mine enemies reproach me; while they say daily unto me, Where is thy God?
 11Why art thou cast down, O my soul? and why art thou disquieted within me? hope thou in God: for I shall yet praise him, who is the health of my countenance, and my God.

Your Personal Response

Psalm 85:8-I will hear what God the LORD will speak: for He will speak peace unto His people, and to His saints: but let them not turn again to folly.


What is God saying to you today? (It may help to write it down.)

Find Additional Prayer and Encouragement by Listening On-Demand to 15 minute Episodes at http://www.blogtalkradio.com/daisybuckner [Few seconds ad by sponsor before episode begins]
_____________________________
You may preview books by Daisy Buckner at 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Has this Post been helpful to You?