Total Pageviews

Wednesday, April 24, 2024

Scripture and Prayer for 4/24



Scripture for the Day

Psalm 51:7-Purge me with hyssop, and I shall be clean: wash me, and I shall be whiter than snow

Prayer for the Day

Lord Jesus, I pray that You will forgive all of my iniquities and heal all of my diseases. Thank You for redeeming my life from destruction and giving me a right to the Tree of Life.

Daily Reading

Psalm 51:7-13 (King James Version)

 7Purge me with hyssop, and I shall be clean: wash me, and I shall be whiter than snow.
 8Make me to hear joy and gladness; that the bones which thou hast broken may rejoice.
 9Hide thy face from my sins, and blot out all mine iniquities.
 10Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me.
 11Cast me not away from thy presence; and take not thy holy spirit from me.
 12Restore unto me the joy of thy salvation; and uphold me with thy free spirit.
 13Then will I teach transgressors thy ways; and sinners shall be converted unto thee.

Your Personal Response

Psalm 85:8-I will hear what God the LORD will speak: for He will speak peace unto His people, and to His saints: but let them not turn again to folly.


What is God saying to you today? (It may help to write it down.)
_____________________________
You may preview books by Daisy Buckner at 
For additional Prayer and Encouragement you may listen on-demand to archived episodes of The Daisy Buckner Show at...
http://rememberingthepromisesofgod.blogspot.com/p/blogtalk-radio-weekly-podcast.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Has this Post been helpful to You?