Total Pageviews

Sunday, April 14, 2024

Scripture and Prayer for 4/14

Scripture for the Day

Psalm 46:7-The LORD of hosts is with us; the God of Jacob is our refuge. Selah

Prayer for the Day

Lord Jesus, help me to remember that, because I belong to You, You are always with me in the Person of the Holy Spirit to give comfort and help. Thank You for not leaving me comfortless.

Daily Reading

Psalm 46:6-11 (King James Version)

 6The heathen raged, the kingdoms were moved: he uttered his voice, the earth melted.
 7The LORD of hosts is with us; the God of Jacob is our refuge. Selah.
 8Come, behold the works of the LORD, what desolations he hath made in the earth.
 9He maketh wars to cease unto the end of the earth; he breaketh the bow, and cutteth the spear in sunder; he burneth the chariot in the fire.
 10Be still, and know that I am God: I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth.
 11The LORD of hosts is with us; the God of Jacob is our refuge. Selah.

Your Personal Response

Psalm 85:8-I will hear what God the LORD will speak: for He will speak peace unto His people, and to His saints: but let them not turn again to folly.


What is God saying to you today? (It may help to write it down.)

Need Prayer and Encouragement?  Listen On-Demand to 15 Minute Episodes at...  http://rememberingthepromisesofgod.blogspot.com/p/blogtalk-radio-weekly-podcast.html

_____________________________
You may preview books by Daisy Buckner at
http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/bucknerschristianbooks and at

No comments:

Post a Comment

Has this Post been helpful to You?