Total Pageviews

Saturday, April 6, 2024

Scripture and Prayer for 4/6



Scripture for the Day

Psalm 44:5- Through thee will we push down our enemies: through thy name will we tread them under that rise up against us.

Prayer for the Day

Lord Jesus, I thank You and praise You for being my Savior and my Deliverer.  I know, without a doubt, that through You, I can push down enemies that rise up against me and tread them under my feet.

Daily Reading

Psalm 44:1-5 (King James Version)

 1We have heard with our ears, O God, our fathers have told us, what work thou didst in their days, in the times of old.
 2How thou didst drive out the heathen with thy hand, and plantedst them; how thou didst afflict the people, and cast them out.
 3For they got not the land in possession by their own sword, neither did their own arm save them: but thy right hand, and thine arm, and the light of thy countenance, because thou hadst a favour unto them.
 4Thou art my King, O God: command deliverances for Jacob.
 5Through thee will we push down our enemies: through thy name will we tread them under that rise up against us.


Your Personal Response

Psalm 85:8-I will hear what God the LORD will speak: for He will speak peace unto His people, and to His saints: but let them not turn again to folly.


What is God saying to you today? (It may help to write it down.)

Find Additional Prayer and Encouragement by Listening On-Demand to 15 minute Episodes at http://www.blogtalkradio.com/daisybuckner [Few seconds ad by sponsor before episode begins]

_____________________________
You may preview books by Daisy Buckner at 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Has this Post been helpful to You?