Total Pageviews

Thursday, April 25, 2024

Scripture and Prayer for 4/25



Scripture for the Day

Psalm 51:15-O Lord, open thou my lips; and my mouth shall shew forth thy praise.

Prayer for the Day

Lord Jesus, my lips will be filled with Your praise all the day long for You are truly, truly, worthy of all praise, honor and glory.


Daily Reading

Psalm 51:14-19 (King James Version)

 14Deliver me from bloodguiltiness, O God, thou God of my salvation: and my tongue shall sing aloud of thy righteousness.
 15O Lord, open thou my lips; and my mouth shall shew forth thy praise.
 16For thou desirest not sacrifice; else would I give it: thou delightest not in burnt offering.
 17The sacrifices of God are a broken spirit: a broken and a contrite heart, O God, thou wilt not despise.
 18Do good in thy good pleasure unto Zion: build thou the walls of Jerusalem.
 19Then shalt thou be pleased with the sacrifices of righteousness, with burnt offering and whole burnt offering: then shall they offer bullocks upon thine altar.

Your Personal Response

Psalm 85:8-I will hear what God the LORD will speak: for He will speak peace unto His people, and to His saints: but let them not turn again to folly.


What is God saying to you today? (It may help to write it down.)
_____________________________
You may preview books by Daisy Buckner at  
For additional Prayer and Encouragement you may listen on-demand to archived episodes of The Daisy Buckner Show at...
http://rememberingthepromisesofgod.blogspot.com/p/blogtalk-radio-weekly-podcast.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Has this Post been helpful to You?