Total Pageviews

Tuesday, April 2, 2024

Scripture and Prayer for 4/2


Scripture for the Day

Psalm 41:11- By this I know that thou favourest me, because mine enemy doth not triumph over me.

Prayer for the Day

Lord Jesus, please help me to always do the things that are right and pleasing in your sight, so that according to Your Word, You will bless me and surround me with Your favor (Psalm 5:12).

Daily Reading

Psalm 41:5-13 (King James Version)

 5Mine enemies speak evil of me, When shall he die, and his name perish?
 6And if he come to see me, he speaketh vanity: his heart gathereth iniquity to itself; when he goeth abroad, he telleth it.
 7All that hate me whisper together against me: against me do they devise my hurt.
 8An evil disease, say they, cleaveth fast unto him: and now that he lieth he shall rise up no more.
 9Yea, mine own familiar friend, in whom I trusted, which did eat of my bread, hath lifted up his heel against me.
 10But thou, O LORD, be merciful unto me, and raise me up, that I may requite them.
 11By this I know that thou favourest me, because mine enemy doth not triumph over me.
 12And as for me, thou upholdest me in mine integrity, and settest me before thy face for ever.
 13Blessed be the LORD God of Israel from everlasting, and to everlasting. Amen, and Amen.

Your Personal Response

Psalm 85:8-I will hear what God the LORD will speak: for He will speak peace unto His people, and to His saints: but let them not turn again to folly.


What is God saying to you today? (It may help to write it down.)

Find Additional Prayer and Encouragement by Listening On-Demand to 15 minute Episodes at http://www.blogtalkradio.com/daisybuckner [Few seconds ad by sponsor before episode begins]

_____________________________
You may preview books by Daisy Buckner

No comments:

Post a Comment

Has this Post been helpful to You?