Total Pageviews

Tuesday, April 23, 2024

Scripture and Prayer for 4/23



Scripture for the Day

Psalm 51:1- Have mercy upon me, O God, according to thy lovingkindness: according unto the multitude of thy tender mercies blot out my transgressions.

Prayer for the Day

Lord Jesus, I pray that you will have mercy upon me and blot out my transgressions. I thank You for becoming sin for me so that I might be made the righteousness of God in You and through You.
.
Daily Reading

Psalm 51:1-6 (King James Version)

 1Have mercy upon me, O God, according to thy lovingkindness: according unto the multitude of thy tender mercies blot out my transgressions.
 2Wash me throughly from mine iniquity, and cleanse me from my sin.
 3For I acknowledge my transgressions: and my sin is ever before me.
 4Against thee, thee only, have I sinned, and done this evil in thy sight: that thou mightest be justified when thou speakest, and be clear when thou judgest.
 5Behold, I was shapen in iniquity; and in sin did my mother conceive me.
 6Behold, thou desirest truth in the inward parts: and in the hidden part thou shalt make me to know wisdom.

Your Personal Response

Psalm 85:8-I will hear what God the LORD will speak: for He will speak peace unto His people, and to His saints: but let them not turn again to folly.


What is God saying to you today? (It may help to write it down.)
_____________________________
You may preview books by Daisy Buckner at  
For additional Prayer and Encouragement you may listen on-demand to archived episodes of The Daisy Buckner Show at...
http://rememberingthepromisesofgod.blogspot.com/p/blogtalk-radio-weekly-podcast.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Has this Post been helpful to You?