Total Pageviews

Tuesday, January 9, 2024

Scripture and Prayer for 1/9

Scripture for the Day

Psalm 6:8-9-Depart from me, all ye workers of iniquity; for the LORD hath heard the voice of my weeping. The LORD hath heard my supplication; the LORD will receive my prayer.

Prayer for the Day

Lord Jesus, I pray that You will keep the workers of iniquity far from us. Lord, thank You for hearing us when we cry out to You in distress.

Daily Reading

Psalm 6:6-10 (King James Version)

 6I am weary with my groaning; all the night make I my bed to swim; I water my couch with my tears.
 7Mine eye is consumed because of grief; it waxeth old because of all mine enemies.
 8Depart from me, all ye workers of iniquity; for the LORD hath heard the voice of my weeping.
 9The LORD hath heard my supplication; the LORD will receive my prayer.
 10Let all mine enemies be ashamed and sore vexed: let them return and be ashamed
Your Personal Response

Psalm 85:8-I will hear what God the LORD will speak: for He will speak peace unto His people, and to His saints: but let them not turn again to folly.


What is God saying to you today? (It may help to write it down.)

Have you thanked God for His goodness to you throughout the past year?
Click on the title below to listen to...

(Note: Starts after few seconds of ad.) I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well (Psalm 139:14). This episode is focused on Prayer, Thanksgiving and Praise. Encouraging Scriptures will be... more
_____________________________
You may preview books by Daisy Buckner at  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Has this Post been helpful to You?