Total Pageviews

Monday, January 8, 2024

Scripture and Prayer for 1/8



Scripture for the Day

Psalm 6:1-2; O LORD, rebuke me not in thine anger, neither chasten me in thy hot displeasure. Have mercy upon me, O LORD; for I am weak: O LORD, heal me; for my bones are vexed.
Prayer for the Day† 


Lord Jesus, please visit us with your tender mercies in our distress, please send help and healing in mind body and spirit. Thank You for Your promise that though weeping may endure for a night, joy will come in the morning.

Daily Reading

Psalm 6:1-5 (King James Version)

 1O LORD, rebuke me not in thine anger, neither chasten me in thy hot displeasure.
 2Have mercy upon me, O LORD; for I am weak: O LORD, heal me; for my bones are vexed.
 3My soul is also sore vexed: but thou, O LORD, how long?
 4Return, O LORD, deliver my soul: oh save me for thy mercies' sake.
 5For in death there is no remembrance of thee: in the grave who shall give thee thanks?


Your Personal Response

Psalm 85:8-I will hear what God the LORD will speak: for He will speak peace unto His people, and to His saints: but let them not turn again to folly.


What is God saying to you today? (It may help to write it down.)

Have you thanked God for His goodness to you throughout the past year?
Click on the title below to listen to...

(Note: Starts after few seconds of ad.) I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well (Psalm 139:14). This episode is focused on Prayer, Thanksgiving and Praise. Encouraging Scriptures will be... more
_____________________________
You may preview books by Daisy Buckner at

No comments:

Post a Comment

Has this Post been helpful to You?