Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 28, 2024

Scripture and Prayer for 1/28



Scripture for the Day

Psalm 18:2-The LORD is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I will trust; my buckler, and the horn of my salvation, and my high tower.

Prayer for the Day† 

Lord Jesus, thank You for being the strong and steady rock that I can lean on. Thank You for giving me strength from day to day. I thank You that I can trust in you at all times.

Daily Reading

Psalm 18:1-6 (King James Version)

 1I will love thee, O LORD, my strength.
 2The LORD is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I will trust; my buckler, and the horn of my salvation, and my high tower.
 3I will call upon the LORD, who is worthy to be praised: so shall I be saved from mine enemies.
 4The sorrows of death compassed me, and the floods of ungodly men made me afraid.
 5The sorrows of hell compassed me about: the snares of death prevented me.
 6In my distress I called upon the LORD, and cried unto my God: he heard my voice out of his temple, and my cry came before him, even into his ears.
Your Personal Response

Psalm 85:8-I will hear what God the LORD will speak: for He will speak peace unto His people, and to His saints: but let them not turn again to folly.

What is God saying to you today? (It may help to write it down.)

Get additional encouragement and prayer by listening on-demand to 15 minutes episodes of "The Daisy Buckner Show" at... http://rememberingthepromisesofgod.blogspot.com/p/blogtalk-radio-weekly-podcast.html
_____________________________
You may preview books by Daisy Buckner at 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Has this Post been helpful to You?