Total Pageviews

Thursday, January 11, 2024

Scripture and Prayer for 1/11

Scripture for the Day

Psalm 7:10-My defence is of God, which saveth the upright in heart.

Prayer for the Day

Thank Your, Lord Jesus, for defending and saving the upright. Help us to always strive to do the things that are right and pleasing in Your sight, so that we can rest assured that You will fend for us in any and all situations.

Daily Reading

Psalm 7:8-12 (King James Version)

 8The LORD shall judge the people: judge me, O LORD, according to my righteousness, and according to mine integrity that is in me.
 9Oh let the wickedness of the wicked come to an end; but establish the just: for the righteous God trieth the hearts and reins.
 10My defence is of God, which saveth the upright in heart.
 11God judgeth the righteous, and God is angry with the wicked every day.
 12If he turn not, he will whet his sword; he hath bent his bow, and made it ready.

Your Personal Response

Psalm 85:8-I will hear what God the LORD will speak: for He will speak peace unto His people, and to His saints: but let them not turn again to folly.


What is God saying to you today? (It may help to write it down.)

Have You thanked God for His goodness to you throughout the past year?
Click on the title below to listen to...

(Note: Starts after few seconds of ad.) I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well (Psalm 139:14). This episode is focused on Prayer, Thanksgiving and Praise. Encouraging Scriptures will be... more
_____________________________
You may preview books by Daisy Buckner at 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Has this Post been helpful to You?