Total Pageviews

Friday, January 26, 2024

Scripture and Prayer for 1/26


Scripture for the Day

Psalm 17:6-I have called upon thee, for thou wilt hear me, O God: incline thine ear unto me, and hear my speech.

Prayer for the Day

Lord Jesus, I thank You for hearing us when we call upon You. Thank You for Your promise not to leave us comfortless. Thank you for sending us the Comforter; the  Holy Spirit

Daily Reading

Psalm 17:1-7 (King James Version)

 1Hear the right, O LORD, attend unto my cry, give ear unto my prayer, that goeth not out of feigned lips.
 2Let my sentence come forth from thy presence; let thine eyes behold the things that are equal.
 3Thou hast proved mine heart; thou hast visited me in the night; thou hast tried me, and shalt find nothing; I am purposed that my mouth shall not transgress.
 4Concerning the works of men, by the word of thy lips I have kept me from the paths of the destroyer.
 5Hold up my goings in thy paths, that my footsteps slip not.
 6I have called upon thee, for thou wilt hear me, O God: incline thine ear unto me, and hear my speech.
 7Shew thy marvellous lovingkindness, O thou that savest by thy right hand them which put their trust in thee from those that rise up against them.
 
Your Personal Response

Psalm 85:8-I will hear what God the LORD will speak: for He will speak peace unto His people, and to His saints: but let them not turn again to folly.

What is God saying to you today? (It may help to write it down.)

Is so much coming at you that you don't know what to do? Click on the following title to listen to...

(Starts after few seconds ad.) “For in the time of trouble He shall hide me in His pavilion: in the secret of His tabernacle shall He hide me; He shall set me up upon a rock” (Psalm 27:5). This episode is focused on Standing Strong in the face of troubles and adversities... more
_____________________________
You may preview books by Daisy Buckner at

No comments:

Post a Comment

Has this Post been helpful to You?