Total Pageviews

Tuesday, January 30, 2024

Scripture and Prayer for 1/30


Scripture for the Day

Psalm 18:17- He delivered me from my strong enemy, and from them which hated me: for they were too strong for me.

Prayer for the Day

Lord Jesus, thank you for delivering me from the hands of the enemy and for watching over me day by day so that I am not consumed by the enemy.

Daily Reading

Psalm 18:17-22 (King James Version (KJV)

 17He delivered me from my strong enemy, and from them which hated me: for they were too strong for me.
 18They prevented me in the day of my calamity: but the LORD was my stay.
 19He brought me forth also into a large place; he delivered me, because he delighted in me.
 20The LORD rewarded me according to my righteousness; according to the cleanness of my hands hath he recompensed me.
 21For I have kept the ways of the LORD, and have not wickedly departed from my God.
 22For all his judgments were before me, and I did not put away his statutes from me.


Your Personal Response

Psalm 85:8-I will hear what God the LORD will speak: for He will speak peace unto His people, and to His saints: but let them not turn again to folly.


What is God saying to you today? (It may help to write it down.)

Get additional encouragement and prayer by listening on-demand to 15 minutes episodes of "The Daisy Buckner Show" at... http://rememberingthepromisesofgod.blogspot.com/p/blogtalk-radio-weekly-podcast.html
_____________________________
You may preview books by Daisy Buckner at 
http://www.amazon.com/Daisy-Buckner/e/B002VTXFV4

No comments:

Post a Comment

Has this Post been helpful to You?