Total Pageviews

Saturday, January 6, 2024

Scripture and Prayer for 1/6


Scripture for the Day

Psalm 5:3-My voice shalt thou hear in the morning, O LORD; in the morning will I direct my prayer unto thee, and will look up.

Prayer for the Day

Lord Jesus, please help us to seek your guidance and direction daily, realizing that it is in You that we live and breath and have being. Help us to follow Your directions and walk in a manner that is pleasing to You.

Daily Reading

Psalm 5:1-6 (King James Version)

 1Give ear to my words, O LORD, consider my meditation.
 2Hearken unto the voice of my cry, my King, and my God: for unto thee will I pray.
 3My voice shalt thou hear in the morning, O LORD; in the morning will I direct my prayer unto thee, and will look up.
 4For thou art not a God that hath pleasure in wickedness: neither shall evil dwell with thee.
 5The foolish shall not stand in thy sight: thou hatest all workers of iniquity.
 6Thou shalt destroy them that speak leasing: the LORD will abhor the bloody and deceitful man.


Your Personal Response

Psalm 85:8-I will hear what God the LORD will speak: for He will speak peace unto His people, and to His saints: but let them not turn again to folly.


What is God saying to you today? (It may help to write it down.)

Have you thanked God for His goodness to you throughout the past year?

Click on the title below to listen to...

(Note: Starts after few seconds of ad.) I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well (Psalm 139:14). This episode is focused on Prayer, Thanksgiving and Praise. Encouraging Scriptures will be... more
_____________________________
You may preview books by Daisy Buckner at

No comments:

Post a Comment

Has this Post been helpful to You?