Total Pageviews

Saturday, January 27, 2024

Scripture and Prayer for 1/27



Scripture for the Day

Psalm 17:8-Keep me as the apple of the eye, hide me under the shadow of thy wings,

Prayer for the Day

Lord Jesus, please be a fence around me and keep me from the snares of the enemy who seeks to steal, kill and destroy. Thank You Lord Jesus, that I have abundant life through you.

Daily Reading

Psalm 17:8-15 (King James Version)

 8Keep me as the apple of the eye, hide me under the shadow of thy wings,
 9From the wicked that oppress me, from my deadly enemies, who compass me about.
 10They are inclosed in their own fat: with their mouth they speak proudly.
 11They have now compassed us in our steps: they have set their eyes bowing down to the earth;
 12Like as a lion that is greedy of his prey, and as it were a young lion lurking in secret places.
 13Arise, O LORD, disappoint him, cast him down: deliver my soul from the wicked, which is thy sword:
 14From men which are thy hand, O LORD, from men of the world, which have their portion in this life, and whose belly thou fillest with thy hid treasure: they are full of children, and leave the rest of their substance to their babes.
 15As for me, I will behold thy face in righteousness: I shall be satisfied, when I awake, with thy likeness.

Your Personal Response

Psalm 85:8-I will hear what God the LORD will speak: for He will speak peace unto His people, and to His saints: but let them not turn again to folly.


What is God saying to you today? (It may help to write it down.)



Get additional encouragement and prayer by listening on-demand to 15 minutes episodes of "The Daisy Buckner Show" at... http://rememberingthepromisesofgod.blogspot.com/p/blogtalk-radio-weekly-podcast.html



_____________________________
You may preview books by Daisy Buckner at 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Has this Post been helpful to You?