Total Pageviews

Thursday, August 31, 2023

Scripture and Prayer for 8/31

Scripture for the Day

Psalm 102:13-Thou shalt arise, and have mercy upon Zion: for the time to favour her, yea, the set time, is come. 


Prayer for the Day

Lord Jesus, Thank You for granting us favor in Your sight and for grafting us in and making us heirs and joint heirs to Your Kingdom

Daily Reading

Psalm 102:8-15 (King James Version)

 8Mine enemies reproach me all the day; and they that are mad against me are sworn against me.
 9For I have eaten ashes like bread, and mingled my drink with weeping.
 10Because of thine indignation and thy wrath: for thou hast lifted me up, and cast me down.
 11My days are like a shadow that declineth; and I am withered like grass.
 12But thou, O LORD, shall endure for ever; and thy remembrance unto all generations.
 13Thou shalt arise, and have mercy upon Zion: for the time to favour her, yea, the set time, is come.
 14For thy servants take pleasure in her stones, and favour the dust thereof.
 15So the heathen shall fear the name of the LORD, and all the kings of the earth thy glory.

 ===========

Be Encouraged by Episodes on BlogTalk Radio 
at 

===========

Your Personal Response

Psalm 85:8-I will hear what God the LORD will speak: for He will speak peace unto His people, and to His saints: but let them not turn again to folly.

What is God saying to you today? (It may help to write it down.)
_____________________________
You may preview books by Daisy Buckner at

No comments:

Post a Comment

Has this Post been helpful to You?