Total Pageviews

Tuesday, August 8, 2023

Scripture and Prayer for 8/08

 †Scripture for the Day

Psalm 91:14-Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known my name.

Prayer for the Day

Lord Jesus, I thank You for Your promise to hear us and deliver us in the day of trouble. I thank You that we can depend on You to fulfill Your promise, because You are our faithful and loving Savior.

Daily Reading

Psalm 91:13-16 9King James Version)

 13Thou shalt tread upon the lion and adder: the young lion and the dragon shalt thou trample under feet.
 14Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known my name.
 15He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him.
 16With long life will I satisfy him, and shew him my salvation.
 
Be Uplifted and Encouraged by “LOADED WITH BENEFITS: Living the Believers Life of Privilege” found at the link below... http://communicatingwithourheavenlyfather.blogspot.com/p/loaded-with-benefits.html
  † 

Your Personal Response

Psalm 85:8-I will hear what God the LORD will speak: for He will speak peace unto His people, and to His saints: but let them not turn again to folly.

What is God saying to you today? (It may help to write it down.)
_____________________________
You may preview books by Daisy Buckner at  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Has this Post been helpful to You?