Total Pageviews

Tuesday, August 29, 2023

Scripture and Prayer for 8/29

Scripture for the Day

Psalm 101:6-Mine eyes shall be upon the faithful of the land, that they may dwell with me: he that walketh in a perfect way, he shall serve me.

Prayer for the Day


Lord Jesus, I pray that You will help us to walk in a perfect way before You and to serve You with all of our heart. Lord Jesus, I thank You so very much for watching over the faithful, keeping them safe and supplying every need.


Daily Reading

Psalm 101:5-8 (King James Version)

 5Whoso privily slandereth his neighbour, him will I cut off: him that hath an high look and a proud heart will not I suffer.
 6Mine eyes shall be upon the faithful of the land, that they may dwell with me: he that walketh in a perfect way, he shall serve me.
 7He that worketh deceit shall not dwell within my house: he that telleth lies shall not tarry in my sight.
 8I will early destroy all the wicked of the land; that I may cut off all wicked doers from the city of the LORD.

Your Personal Response

Psalm 85:8-I will hear what God the LORD will speak: for He will speak peace unto His people, and to His saints: but let them not turn again to folly.

What is God saying to you today? (It may help to write it down.)
_____________________________
You may preview books by Daisy Buckner at

No comments:

Post a Comment

Has this Post been helpful to You?