Total Pageviews

Friday, August 18, 2023

Scripture and Prayer for 8/18

 †Scripture for the Day

Psalm 95:7-8; For he is our God; and we are the people of his pasture, and the sheep of his hand. To day if ye will hear his voice. Harden not your heart, as in the provocation, and as in the day of temptation in the wilderness.

Prayer for the Day

Lord Jesus, I thank You for being the Good shepherd Who tenderly cares for His flock. I pray that You will help us to hear Your voice and obediently follow Your lead in our daily lives, for You know what is best for us.

Daily Reading

Psalm 95:7-11 (King James Version)

7For he is our God; and we are the people of his pasture, and the sheep of his hand. To day if ye will hear his voice.
 8Harden not your heart, as in the provocation, and as in the day of temptation in the wilderness:
 9When your fathers tempted me, proved me, and saw my work.
 10Forty years long was I grieved with this generation, and said, It is a people that do err in their heart, and they have not known my ways:
 11Unto whom I sware in my wrath that they should not enter into my rest.

 
Your Personal Response

Psalm 85:8-I will hear what God the LORD will speak: for He will speak peace unto His people, and to His saints: but let them not turn again to folly.

What is God saying to you today? (It may help to write it down.)
_____________________________
You may preview books by Daisy Buckner at

No comments:

Post a Comment

Has this Post been helpful to You?