Total Pageviews

Wednesday, August 16, 2023

Scripture and Prayer for 8/16

Scripture for the Day

Psalm 94:22-But the LORD is my defence; and my God is the rock of my refuge

Prayer for the Day

Lord Jesus, I thank you for being our refuge and our strength. I praise You for being our defender and a very present help in times of trouble


Daily Reading

Psalm 94:20-23 (King James Version)

 20Shall the throne of iniquity have fellowship with thee, which frameth mischief by a law?
 21They gather themselves together against the soul of the righteous, and condemn the innocent blood.
 22But the LORD is my defence; and my God is the rock of my refuge.
 23And he shall bring upon them their own iniquity, and shall cut them off in their own wickedness; yea, the LORD our God shall cut them off.

Your Personal Response

Psalm 85:8-I will hear what God the LORD will speak: for He will speak peace unto His people, and to His saints: but let them not turn again to folly.

You can find additional encouragement on BlogTalk Radio  
at 

What is God saying to you today? (It may help to write it down.)
_____________________________
You may preview books by Daisy Buckner at  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Has this Post been helpful to You?