Total Pageviews

Sunday, August 6, 2023

Scripture and Prayer for 8/06

Scripture for the Day

Psalm 91:2-I will say of the LORD, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.

Prayer for the Day


Lord Jesus, I thank you for being a refuge for the oppressed and being our shelter from every storm of this life.

Daily Reading

Psalm 91:1-6 (King James Version)

 1He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.
 2I will say of the LORD, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.
 3Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence.
 4He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler.
 5Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day;
 6Nor for the pestilence that walketh in darkness; nor for the destruction that wasteth at noonday.
 
Be Uplifted and Encouraged by “LOADED WITH BENEFITS: Living the Believers Life of Privilege” found at the link below... http://communicatingwithourheavenlyfather.blogspot.com/p/loaded-with-benefits.html
  † 
Your Personal Response

Psalm 85:8-I will hear what God the LORD will speak: for He will speak peace unto His people, and to His saints: but let them not turn again to folly.

What is God saying to you today? (It may help to write it down.)
_____________________________
You may preview books by Daisy Buckner at

http://www.amazon.com/Daisy-Buckner/e/B002VTXFV4

The book “Loaded With Benefits: Living the Believer's Life of Privilege: Ten Weeks of Personal Study” is now available in ebook format. Click the following link to order http://bit.ly/lGxtCL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Has this Post been helpful to You?