Total Pageviews

Thursday, December 7, 2023

Scripture and Prayer for 12/7



Scripture for the Day

Psalm139:17-How precious also are thy thoughts unto me, O God! how great is the sum of them!

Prayer for the Day

Lord Jesus, please  help us to cherish Your Word and to seek to meditate on them day and night. Help us also to be doers of Your Word, so that according to Your promise, we will be blessed in whatever we do.

Daily Reading

Psalm 139:14-18 (King James Version)

 14I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well.
 15My substance was not hid from thee, when I was made in secret, and curiously wrought in the lowest parts of the earth.
 16Thine eyes did see my substance, yet being unperfect; and in thy book all my members were written, which in continuance were fashioned, when as yet there was none of them.
 17How precious also are thy thoughts unto me, O God! how great is the sum of them!
 18If I should count them, they are more in number than the sand: when I awake, I am still with thee.

Your Personal Response

Psalm 85:8-I will hear what God the LORD will speak: for He will speak peace unto His people, and to His saints: but let them not turn again to folly.

What is God saying to you today? (It may help to write it down.)

Find Additional Prayer and Encouragement by Listening On-Demand to 15 minute Episodes at http://www.blogtalkradio.com/daisybuckner [Few seconds ad by sponsor before episode begins]
_____________________________
You may preview books by Daisy Buckner at  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Has this Post been helpful to You?