Total Pageviews

Wednesday, December 13, 2023

Scripture and Prayer for 12/13



Scripture for the Day

Psalm 142:1 Hear my prayer, O LORD, give ear to my supplications: in thy faithfulness answer me, and in thy righteousness.

Prayer for the Day

Lord Jesus, thank You for the privilege that You have given us to call unto You when we are overwhelmed by events and situations in our daily lives. Thank You for your faithfulness in answering our cries to You for help.

Daily Reading

Psalm 143:1-4 )King James Version)

 1Hear my prayer, O LORD, give ear to my supplications: in thy faithfulness answer me, and in thy righteousness.
 2And enter not into judgment with thy servant: for in thy sight shall no man living be justified.
 3For the enemy hath persecuted my soul; he hath smitten my life down to the ground; he hath made me to dwell in darkness, as those that have been long dead.
 4Therefore is my spirit overwhelmed within me; my heart within me is desolate.
Your Personal Response

Psalm 85:8-I will hear what God the LORD will speak: for He will speak peace unto His people, and to His saints: but let them not turn again to folly.


What is God saying to you today? (It may help to write it down.)

Find Additional Prayer and Encouragement by Listening On-Demand to 15 minute Episodes at http://www.blogtalkradio.com/daisybuckner [Few seconds ad by sponsor before episode begins]
_____________________________
You may preview books by Daisy Buckner at 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Has this Post been helpful to You?