Total Pageviews

Monday, December 4, 2023

Scripture and Prayer for 12/4



Scripture for the Day

Psalm 138:7-Though I walk in the midst of trouble, thou wilt revive me: thou shalt stretch forth thine hand against the wrath of mine enemies, and thy right hand shall save me.

Prayer for the Day

Lord Jesus, I thank You that when we walk in the midst of trouble, You will revive us, and stretch forth Your hands against our enemies and save us.

Daily Reading

Psalm 138:5-8 (King James Version)

 5Yea, they shall sing in the ways of the LORD: for great is the glory of the LORD.
 6Though the LORD be high, yet hath he respect unto the lowly: but the proud he knoweth afar off.
 7Though I walk in the midst of trouble, thou wilt revive me: thou shalt stretch forth thine hand against the wrath of mine enemies, and thy right hand shall save me.
 8The LORD will perfect that which concerneth me: thy mercy, O LORD, endureth for ever: forsake not the works of thine own hands.


Your Personal Response

Psalm 85:8-I will hear what God the LORD will speak: for He will speak peace unto His people, and to His saints: but let them not turn again to folly.


What is God saying to you today? (It may help to write it down.)

Find Additional Prayer and Encouragement by Listening On-Demand to 15 minute Episodes at http://www.blogtalkradio.com/daisybuckner [Few seconds ad by sponsor before episode begins]
_____________________________
You may preview books by Daisy Buckner at

No comments:

Post a Comment

Has this Post been helpful to You?