Total Pageviews

Friday, December 15, 2023

Scripture and Prayer for 12/15

Scripture for the Day

Psalm 143:10- Teach me to do thy will; for thou art my God: thy spirit is good; lead me into the land of uprightness.

Prayer for the Day

Lord Jesus, Please help us to do Your will daily and to walk in Your righteousness and Your truth.

Daily Reading

Psalm 143:9-12 (King James Version)

 9Deliver me, O LORD, from mine enemies: I flee unto thee to hide me.
 10Teach me to do thy will; for thou art my God: thy spirit is good; lead me into the land of uprightness.
 11Quicken me, O LORD, for thy name's sake: for thy righteousness' sake bring my soul out of trouble.
 12And of thy mercy cut off mine enemies, and destroy all them that afflict my soul: for I am thy servant.


Your Personal Response

Psalm 85:8-I will hear what God the LORD will speak: for He will speak peace unto His people, and to His saints: but let them not turn again to folly.


What is God saying to you today? (It may help to write it down.)

Find Additional Prayer and Encouragement by Listening On-Demand to 15 minute Episodes at http://www.blogtalkradio.com/daisybuckner [Few seconds ad by sponsor before episode begins]
_____________________________
You may preview books by Daisy Buckner at  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Has this Post been helpful to You?