Total Pageviews

Thursday, December 14, 2023

Scripture and Prayer for 12/14


Scripture for the Day

Psalm 143:8- Cause me to hear thy lovingkindness in the morning; for in thee do I trust: cause me to know the way wherein I should walk; for I lift up my soul unto thee.

Prayer for the Day

Lord Jesus, please help us to hear your voice as You lead, guide and direct us each day. Help us to follow your lead and Your directions each and every day so that we do not stray from Your path of righteousness.

Daily Reading

Psalm 143:5-8 (King James Version)

 5I remember the days of old; I meditate on all thy works; I muse on the work of thy hands.
 6I stretch forth my hands unto thee: my soul thirsteth after thee, as a thirsty land. Selah.
 7Hear me speedily, O LORD: my spirit faileth: hide not thy face from me, lest I be like unto them that go down into the pit.
 8Cause me to hear thy lovingkindness in the morning; for in thee do I trust: cause me to know the way wherein I should walk; for I lift up my soul unto thee.

Your Personal Response

Psalm 85:8-I will hear what God the LORD will speak: for He will speak peace unto His people, and to His saints: but let them not turn again to folly.


What is God saying to you today? (It may help to write it down.)

Find Additional Prayer and Encouragement by Listening On-Demand to 15 minute Episodes at http://www.blogtalkradio.com/daisybuckner [Few seconds ad by sponsor before episode begins]
_____________________________
You may preview books by Daisy Buckner at

No comments:

Post a Comment

Has this Post been helpful to You?