Total Pageviews

Sunday, June 4, 2023

Scripture and Prayer for 6/04

Scripture for the Day

Psalm 71:15-16-My mouth shall shew forth thy righteousness and thy salvation all the day; for I know not the numbers thereof. I will go in the strength of the Lord GOD: I will make mention of thy righteousness, even of thine only.

Prayer for the Day

Lord Jesus, Lord Jesus, help us to always remember to speak of Your righteousness, Your Justice and Your goodness. Help us to remember to always give You the glory and praise for all that You have done for us.

Daily Reading

Psalm 71:9-18 (King James Version)

 9Cast me not off in the time of old age; forsake me not when my strength faileth.
 10For mine enemies speak against me; and they that lay wait for my soul take counsel together,
 11Saying, God hath forsaken him: persecute and take him; for there is none to deliver him.
 12O God, be not far from me: O my God, make haste for my help.
 13Let them be confounded and consumed that are adversaries to my soul; let them be covered with reproach and dishonour that seek my hurt.
 14But I will hope continually, and will yet praise thee more and more.
 15My mouth shall shew forth thy righteousness and thy salvation all the day; for I know not the numbers thereof.
 16I will go in the strength of the Lord GOD: I will make mention of thy righteousness, even of thine only.
 17O God, thou hast taught me from my youth: and hitherto have I declared thy wondrous works.
 18Now also when I am old and greyheaded, O God, forsake me not; until I have shewed thy strength unto this generation, and thy power to every one that is to come.


Your Personal Response

Psalm 85:8-I will hear what God the LORD will speak: for He will speak peace unto His people, and to His saints: but let them not turn again to folly.

What is God saying to you today? (It may help to write it down.)
_____________________________

You may preview books by Daisy Buckner at http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/bucknerschristianbooks and on Amazon.com at  http://goo.gl/pwYY8

No comments:

Post a Comment

Has this Post been helpful to You?