Total Pageviews

Monday, June 19, 2023

Scripture and Prayer for 6/19

Scripture for the Day

Psalm 77:6-I call to remembrance my song in the night: I commune with mine own heart: and my spirit made diligent search.

Prayer for the Day

Lord Jesus, please help us to remember to seek You first in all things and trust you to direct our path in all areas of our lives. We thank you that Your plans for us are for good in all thing concerning our lives.

Daily Reading

Psalm 77:6-10 (King James Version)

 6I call to remembrance my song in the night: I commune with mine own heart: and my spirit made diligent search.
 7Will the Lord cast off for ever? and will he be favourable no more?
 8Is his mercy clean gone for ever? doth his promise fail for evermore?
 9Hath God forgotten to be gracious? hath he in anger shut up his tender mercies? Selah.
 10And I said, This is my infirmity: but I will remember the years of the right hand of the most High.

Your Personal Response

Psalm 85:8-I will hear what God the LORD will speak: for He will speak peace unto His people, and to His saints: but let them not turn again to folly.


What is God saying to you today? (It may help to write it down.)
_____________________________
You may preview books by Daisy Buckner at 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Has this Post been helpful to You?