Total Pageviews

Friday, June 9, 2023

Scripture and Prayer for 6/9

Scripture for the Day

Psalm 73:10-11; Therefore his people return hither: and waters of a full cup are wrung out to them. And they say, How doth God know? and is there knowledge in the most High?

Prayer for the Day

Lord Jesus, I thank you for always providing for us out of the abundance of Your storehouse. I thank You that You know our needs even before we ask and You stand always ready to help us in our time of need.

Daily Reading

Psalm 73:10-21 (King James Version)

 10Therefore his people return hither: and waters of a full cup are wrung out to them.
 11And they say, How doth God know? and is there knowledge in the most High?
 12Behold, these are the ungodly, who prosper in the world; they increase in riches.
 13Verily I have cleansed my heart in vain, and washed my hands in innocency.
 14For all the day long have I been plagued, and chastened every morning.
 15If I say, I will speak thus; behold, I should offend against the generation of thy children.
 16When I thought to know this, it was too painful for me;
 17Until I went into the sanctuary of God; then understood I their end.
 18Surely thou didst set them in slippery places: thou castedst them down into destruction.
 19How are they brought into desolation, as in a moment! they are utterly consumed with terrors.
 20As a dream when one awaketh; so, O Lord, when thou awakest, thou shalt despise their image.
 21Thus my heart was grieved, and I was pricked in my reins.

Your Personal Response

Psalm 85:8-I will hear what God the LORD will speak: for He will speak peace unto His people, and to His saints: but let them not turn again to folly.


What is God saying to you today? (It may help to write it down.)
_____________________________
_______________________________
You may preview books by Daisy Buckner at
and on Amazon.com at  http://goo.gl/pwYY8

No comments:

Post a Comment

Has this Post been helpful to You?