Total Pageviews

Saturday, June 3, 2023

Scripture and Prayer for 6/03


Scripture for the Day

Psalm 71:3-Be thou my strong habitation, whereunto I may continually resort: thou hast given commandment to save me; for thou art my rock and my fortress. 


Prayer for the Day

Lord Jesus, we thank you that you are our Rock and our fortress and that we can trust in You. We thank You that we dwell safely in You, for Your arms of protection are forever around us.


Daily Reading

Psalm 71:1-8 (King James Version)

 1In thee, O LORD, do I put my trust: let me never be put to confusion.
 2Deliver me in thy righteousness, and cause me to escape: incline thine ear unto me, and save me.
 3Be thou my strong habitation, whereunto I may continually resort: thou hast given commandment to save me; for thou art my rock and my fortress.
 4Deliver me, O my God, out of the hand of the wicked, out of the hand of the unrighteous and cruel man.
 5For thou art my hope, O Lord GOD: thou art my trust from my youth.
 6By thee have I been holden up from the womb: thou art he that took me out of my mother's bowels: my praise shall be continually of thee.
 7I am as a wonder unto many; but thou art my strong refuge.
 8Let my mouth be filled with thy praise and with thy honour all the day.


Your Personal Response

Psalm 85:8-I will hear what God the LORD will speak: for He will speak peace unto His people, and to His saints: but let them not turn again to folly.

What is God saying to you today? (It may help to write it down.)
_____________________________
You may preview books by Daisy Buckner at  http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/bucknerschristianbooks and at http://www.amazon.com/Daisy-Buckner/e/B002VTXFV4

No comments:

Post a Comment

Has this Post been helpful to You?