Total Pageviews

Thursday, September 28, 2023

Scripture and Prayer for 9/28


Scripture for the Day

Psalm 109:30-31; I will greatly praise the LORD with my mouth; yea, I will praise him among the multitude. For he shall stand at the right hand of the poor, to save him from those that condemn his soul.

Prayer for the Day

Lord Jesus, I thank You and praise you, even in the midst of trouble, because I know that You stand ready to help us in our time of need. I thank you that because you are at our right hand, we shall not be moved (Psalm 16:8).

Daily Reading

Psalm 109:27-31 (King James Version)

 27That they may know that this is thy hand; that thou, LORD, hast done it.
 28Let them curse, but bless thou: when they arise, let them be ashamed; but let thy servant rejoice.
 29Let mine adversaries be clothed with shame, and let them cover themselves with their own confusion, as with a mantle.
 30I will greatly praise the LORD with my mouth; yea, I will praise him among the multitude.
 31For he shall stand at the right hand of the poor, to save him from those that condemn his soul.

Your Personal Response

Psalm 85:8-I will hear what God the LORD will speak: for He will speak peace unto His people, and to His saints: but let them not turn again to folly.


What is God saying to you today? (It may help to write it down.)
_____________________________
You may preview books by Daisy Buckner at 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Has this Post been helpful to You?