Total Pageviews

Sunday, September 10, 2023

Scripture and Prayer for 9/10

Scripture for the Day


Psalm 104:33-I will sing unto the LORD as long as I live: I will sing praise to my God while I have my being. 


Prayer for the Day

Lord Jesus, I praise you with my whole heart for your goodness and for Your wonderful works on behalf of those of us that walk in Your will and in Your way. Thank You for blessing the righteous and surrounding them with a shield of favor (Psalm 5:12).

Daily Reading

Psalm 104:31-35 (King James Version)

 31The glory of the LORD shall endure for ever: the LORD shall rejoice in his works.
 32He looketh on the earth, and it trembleth: he toucheth the hills, and they smoke.
 33I will sing unto the LORD as long as I live: I will sing praise to my God while I have my being.
 34My meditation of him shall be sweet: I will be glad in the LORD.
 35Let the sinners be consumed out of the earth, and let the wicked be no more. Bless thou the LORD, O my soul. Praise ye the LORD.


Your Personal Response

"Open Thou mine eyes, that I may behold wondrous things out of Thy Law."-Psalm 119:18

What is God saying to you today? (It may help to write it down.)
_____________________________
You may preview books by Daisy Buckner at  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Has this Post been helpful to You?