Total Pageviews

Monday, September 25, 2023

Scripture and Prayer for 9/25


 †Scripture for the Day

Psalm 108:4-5; For thy mercy is great above the heavens: and thy truth reacheth unto the clouds. Be thou exalted, O God, above the heavens: and thy glory above all the earth;

Prayer for the Day

Lord, Jesus, I exalt Your holy and righteous name. Lord, because of Your faithfulness, we know that your compassion will not fail and we will see  new mercies from You daily (Lamentations 3:22-24).

Daily Reading

Psalm 108:1-13 )King James Version)

 1O God, my heart is fixed; I will sing and give praise, even with my glory.
 2Awake, psaltery and harp: I myself will awake early.
 3I will praise thee, O LORD, among the people: and I will sing praises unto thee among the nations.
 4For thy mercy is great above the heavens: and thy truth reacheth unto the clouds.
 5Be thou exalted, O God, above the heavens: and thy glory above all the earth;
 6That thy beloved may be delivered: save with thy right hand, and answer me.
 7God hath spoken in his holiness; I will rejoice, I will divide Shechem, and mete out the valley of Succoth.
 8Gilead is mine; Manasseh is mine; Ephraim also is the strength of mine head; Judah is my lawgiver;
 9Moab is my washpot; over Edom will I cast out my shoe; over Philistia will I triumph.
 10Who will bring me into the strong city? who will lead me into Edom?
 11Wilt not thou, O God, who hast cast us off? and wilt not thou, O God, go forth with our hosts?
 12Give us help from trouble: for vain is the help of man.
 13Through God we shall do valiantly: for he it is that shall tread down our enemies.

Your Personal Response

"Open Thou mine eyes, that I may behold wondrous things out of Thy Law."-Psalm 119:18

What is God saying to you today? (It may help to write it down.)
__________


You may Read Chap. 1 of Christian Book
“Great and Precious Promises: Looking Up When feeling Down” 
at the following link...
_____________________________
You may preview books by Daisy Buckner at

No comments:

Post a Comment

Has this Post been helpful to You?