Total Pageviews

Friday, May 3, 2024

Scripture and Prayer for 5/3



Scripture for the Day

Psalm 56:9- When I cry unto thee, then shall mine enemies turn back: this I know; for God is for me.

Prayer for the Day

 Lord Jesus, I thank You that because You are for me, when I cry unto You, You will turn my enemies back. Thank You Lord Jesus, for fighting my battles for me.

Daily Reading

Psalm 56:8-13King James Version (KJV)

 8Thou tellest my wanderings: put thou my tears into thy bottle: are they not in thy book?
 9When I cry unto thee, then shall mine enemies turn back: this I know; for God is for me.
 10In God will I praise his word: in the LORD will I praise his word.
 11In God have I put my trust: I will not be afraid what man can do unto me.
 12Thy vows are upon me, O God: I will render praises unto thee.
 13For thou hast delivered my soul from death: wilt not thou deliver my feet from falling, that I may walk before God in the light of the living?


Your Personal Response

Psalm 85:8-I will hear what God the LORD will speak: for He will speak peace unto His people, and to His saints: but let them not turn again to folly.


What is God saying to you today? (It may help to write it down.)


Find Additional Prayer at the Following Link…
http://communicatingwithourheavenlyfather.blogspot.com/p/blog-page_3.html
_____________________________
You may preview books by Daisy Buckner at 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Has this Post been helpful to You?