Total Pageviews

Wednesday, May 1, 2024

Scripture and Prayer for 5/1



Scripture for the Day

Psalm 55:17-18; Evening, and morning, and at noon, will I pray, and cry aloud: and he shall hear my voice. He hath delivered my soul in peace from the battle that was against me: for there were many with me.

Prayer for the Day

Lord Jesus, as I cry out to You day and night, I thank You for hearing my voice, giving me peace and keeping my enemies from harming me.

Daily Reading

Psalm 55:17-20 (King James Version)

 17Evening, and morning, and at noon, will I pray, and cry aloud: and he shall hear my voice.
 18He hath delivered my soul in peace from the battle that was against me: for there were many with me.
 19God shall hear, and afflict them, even he that abideth of old. Selah. Because they have no changes, therefore they fear not God.
 20He hath put forth his hands against such as be at peace with him: he hath broken his covenant.

Your Personal Response

Psalm 85:8-I will hear what God the LORD will speak: for He will speak peace unto His people, and to His saints: but let them not turn again to folly.


What is God saying to you today? (It may help to write it down.)
_____________________________
You may preview books by Daisy Buckner at 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Has this Post been helpful to You?