Total Pageviews

Thursday, May 2, 2024

Scripture and Prayer for 5/2



Scripture for the Day

Psalm 56:3-4; What time I am afraid, I will trust in thee. In God I will praise his word, in God I have put my trust; I will not fear what flesh can do unto me.

Prayer for the Day

Lord Jesus, I thank You that because I put my trust in You, I need not fear what man can do unto me. I thank You that I have not been given a spirit of fear, but of love, of power and a sound mind.

Daily Reading

Psalm 56:1-7 (King James Version)

 1Be merciful unto me, O God: for man would swallow me up; he fighting daily oppresseth me.
 2Mine enemies would daily swallow me up: for they be many that fight against me, O thou most High.
 3What time I am afraid, I will trust in thee.
 4In God I will praise his word, in God I have put my trust; I will not fear what flesh can do unto me.
 5Every day they wrest my words: all their thoughts are against me for evil.
 6They gather themselves together, they hide themselves, they mark my steps, when they wait for my soul.
 7Shall they escape by iniquity? in thine anger cast down the people, O God.

Your Personal Response

Psalm 85:8-I will hear what God the LORD will speak: for He will speak peace unto His people, and to His saints: but let them not turn again to folly.


What is God saying to you today? (It may help to write it down.)
_____________________________
You may preview books by Daisy Buckner at 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Has this Post been helpful to You?