Total Pageviews

Thursday, February 29, 2024

Scripture and Prayer for 2/29



Scripture for the Day

Psalm 31:15-16; My times are in thy hand: deliver me from the hand of mine enemies, and from them that persecute me. Make thy face to shine upon thy servant: save me for thy mercies' sake.

Prayer for the Day

Lord Jesus, I thank You for holding me in the palm of Your hand and visiting me with Your  grace and mercy.

Daily Reading

Psalm 31:15-18 (King James Version)

 15My times are in thy hand: deliver me from the hand of mine enemies, and from them that persecute me.
 16Make thy face to shine upon thy servant: save me for thy mercies' sake.
 17Let me not be ashamed, O LORD; for I have called upon thee: let the wicked be ashamed, and let them be silent in the grave.
 18Let the lying lips be put to silence; which speak grievous things proudly and contemptuously against the righteous.


Your Personal Response

Psalm 85:8-I will hear what God the LORD will speak: for He will speak peace unto His people, and to His saints: but let them not turn again to folly.


What is God saying to you today? (It may help to write it down.)

Find Additional Prayer and Encouragement by Listening On-Demand to 15 minute Episodes at http://www.blogtalkradio.com/daisybuckner [Few seconds ad by sponsor before episode begins]
_____________________________
You may preview books by Daisy Buckner at